Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mama Needs a Haircut!

Happy Wednesday! We're midweek again, but the fact that I actually see rain clouds outside makes me feel a little more cheerful. We haven't had a good soaking rain since around Easter. Can you believe that?

Anyway, on to the reason for today's post. I need a haircut. I haven't even had a trim since March, for my friends' wedding. My poor locks are in dire straits! Since I'm pregnant, I don't really want to do color, although it's probably ok at this point. I would just prefer to keep my natural color for a while. (Read: easier to maintain with a newborn!)  I've always had shortish hair so styling time doesn't really factor in here, since I'm used to doing it. Here are my picks, in no particular order.


I love how "edgy" this one looks. I feel like this one is really fun, and I love the choppy ends.

  

I like this one, but I'm afraid it will scream "mom hair!" Also not sure about the bangs, since I usually have them swept to the side. 

 

This one is pretty similar to the first one, only with longer bangs and it's asymmetrical. I like the asymmetrical look, just worried about those bangs being too heavy. 

  

Are you sensing a pattern yet? I love the angled look of this one. My only concern is how high it's stacked. Not sure if that's too "bouffant." 

Which one is your favorite? Help me decide! 


2 comments: