Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pottery Barn Halloween!

Hi folks, I'm back! I apologize for the lack of posts lately, but I honestly haven't had the blogging "bug". Maybe it's the heat frying my brain and zapping all those creative juices.

Anyway, that all changed when my beloved Pottery Barn catalog arrived today! Those who know me best understand that I adore Pottery Barn. If I could afford to fill every room in my house with things from that catalog, you can believe I would own nothing else. This issue made me extra happy, because...it's the fall/Halloween issue!

Pottery Barn always has some amazing seasonal decor. It's always right on trend and always right up my alley. This year is no exception. They've gone rustic AND Victorian with their Halloween decor! Oh yes...I'm in love. Here are a few of my favorites.


Mercury glass pumpkins! Ranging in price from $24.00 to $39.00, these are an affordable way to brighten up a table or mantle. With the silver color, I think these would look great for a Thanksgiving centerpiece too.


Mini skull vase filler. I know some people might find this macabre..but I think it would be amazing at a Halloween party! It would definitely spark some conversation. And at $24.50 for both, it's not going to break the bank.



Lit grapevine pumpkins are always a classic! These would look so inviting on your front porch. These could also transition to Thanksgiving, since they don't scream Halloween. They are a little pricier at $59.00-$79.00.


Ok...how cool is this?! A lit twig gate! I can see this as a prop in a front yard cemetery scene. Can't see myself spending $129.00 on it though....


Caged crow string lights. Genius! I would love to have these hanging in my entryway to greet trick or treaters or party guests. You get 10 per string, and each string is $29.00. Not bad!



Another awesome string of lights, this time with burlap ghosts. I love how their heads glow! I think these would look great on a mantle. These are also $29.00 per string of 10 lights.



I completely adore this pumpkin punch bowl. I like the glasses too, but since they only come as a set of 4, I would probably use some that I already have. This is another piece that you could also use for Thanksgiving. The bowl is $49.00, and the glasses are $26.00 for a set of 4.

I like each and every Halloween and Autumn piece in the catalog, but these are my absolute favorites. How many do you think I can convince Ben to let me buy? Haha. Until next time, see y'all later!



 





No comments:

Post a Comment