Saturday, January 21, 2012

Resolution Progress 11 Days

Happy Saturday! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your weekend. I for one am enjoying the warm weather we've been blessed with here in coastal Georgia. Sure beats the ice that is probably still on the ground in Kansas! I don't miss those winters AT ALL. There is only so much cold a southern gal can take!

Today marks the eleventh day of progress towards my new year's resolution. I can't say that I'm jumping for joy yet (although Jillian Michaels has me jumping plenty anyway!) but I am seeing some results. I have lost a whopping 1/2 pound, but I tell myself that's better than a gain. Also, I can see my belly and waist shrinking already so that's a good thing. Here are the pictures from today.


  

As you can see, I still have quite a way to go, but I'm proud of myself for sticking with it. My exercise routine consists of two twenty minute workouts on our elliptical daily, and I do the thirty day shred by Jillian Micheals every other day. The shred includes strength exercises.  I'm also tracking my calories by keeping a food journal using a calorie counting app on my phone.  

I'm going to measure myself tomorrow morning so that I can track inches lost as well. How are you doing on your resolutions? I'd love to hear from you. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Girl you look great! So glad to hear you are making some great progress. This would be perfect to share with everyone over at the 12 month Healthier Crib an Family challenge! I have a great prize pack in mind for one of the lucky link up participants. Keep up the great work and I'll definitely be checking in:)

    ReplyDelete